Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Yep, I did it I got up at 3:00am to go shopping and be at Kohls at 4:00. I met with my mother in law, my 2 sister's in law's and, one of my nieces. We did a full day of shopping I finally got home at 3:30 so 12 hrs from the time I left. We hit Kohls, which had awesome sales got some great things, then over to Sam's yep thats right Sam's got the three things I needed. Then we jumped back into the car and ran over to Target Greatland the one at 215. Can I just say MAD HOUSE, wait let me say that again MAD HOUSE. That store was so insane, that was the one place I did not have a plan for but some how manged to walk out of the store with a basket full.

They had some awesome deals, last week our DVD player broke, they had an awesome deal on a Sony player which we needed. The boys were so excited when I brought that home they think that and the slipper's they got are all the bought today. But oh they really don't know. We did the mall that parking lot was a MAD HOUSE but the store's weren't too bad. Didn't get much there, and then took a small lunch break at Salad Creations which non of my family had been there. They thought it was great, then I ran over to Costco for one thing. Yes I got in and out with the one thing I went to get. That is a first for me. I even used the new self checks. Yes for those of you haven't been to Costco they now have I think 5 Self Check out's in and out, it was so fast. Then over to crazy Walmart, but low and behold it wasn't too bad. I have to pull all the things out and start marking list's of what I bought. Oh I almost forgot the best OLD NAVY where they had everything 50% off. I was able to score there for the kids. I looked at the back of my car and thought ok I got a good start forgetting one whole bag was work clothes for me. But no biggie. I hope since last weekend to put the tree, didn't get to it last week.



2 comments:

Marina said...

Super! You got off to a good start. I'm sure your kids will be pleased.

Carol Swift said...

I haven't done the early morning MAD HOUSE shopping thing in years. It sounds like you had a great day!