Friday, October 10, 2008

Visiting Teaching I have to say that I have the worlds two best visiting teachers, any one could ask for. They always have very inspirational messages, and I always feel the spirit here when they give there lesson's. They are not the type of people to get and out and be done. They are truly wonderful people. Who are not only my visiting teachers but I'm lucky enough to call them my Friends. I love when they come and visit and hate to see them go. I have to just say thank you for all you do and the joyful spirit your bring here.

2 comments:

Marina said...

Visiting Teaching is an inspired program. God's hand is truly in its works. You are so kind to say nice things. Know that you are loved and thought of. You are definitely a special person and have become a friend in so many ways. Please call if you need anything. I love you.

Kim said...

You are so incredibly sweet. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve and become your friend. And I know you have a hard time accepting help, but believe me when I say that you're not the only one who benefits. It's nice to be needed and to know that Heavenly Father can use someone like me to help another daughter of His. LOVE YOU TONS!!!