Monday, October 27, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 & First Crush

There was no way I could get out of taking Emilee to see the final movie for High School Musical. It was just the two of us last night, we had so much fun. There were only about 6 people there including us. We had a blast I have to agree with Em this was the best one by far. While out on our girls night I was able to confirm my thought that we may have our first crush. Yes, said it right Emilee has her first crush she is so cute when you bring up his name. She starts smiling from ear to ear & gets all jumpy. I have to say I'm not ready for this and neither is her dad, but the boy she likes is a great kid she couldn't have done any better. He goes to school & church with us, he's got great parents who we really like. It will just have to be play dates for the next 8 yrs. But it is so cute. I'd give up the name but she would be embarassed, & I won't do that to her.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

That is so cute! Crazy how time flies! I just read your comment about the necklace! Email me and we'll chat about it!

jenrosemakeup@earthlink.net

Marina said...

Awww! I remember those days well. That is cute!

Kirsten said...

I'm shocked that there were only 6 people in the theatre. You would think it would jam packed! I am not ready for "crushes" yet. It makes me want to lock all my girls up and throw away the key! It is fun that you got to have a "girl's night!"

Martin Family said...

I can't wait to take Abby. Do you think it is too mature for Emma(4 years)?

Cherise said...

You are so lucky to have a girl! I wish I could have a girls night. However, I think my little momma's boys will take good care of me! =) As for the crushes... I love saying the name, and kind of teasing them! Too funny.