Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well I officially got them off and running to school. Emilee in 3rd grade and loving every minute of it and Luke know in PRESCHOOL! He made it through his first day, just like Emilee he's testing the waters. But I know he will do just great. This is a big year for us Emilee is getting Baptized this Saturday on her birthday how cool is that!!!! The fun all begins at 4:00 at the Stake Center, we are the last ward, so if you want to come and welcome the newest member of the "Mitton family" please do so. I know Rod and I would love to see all our friends from near and far be there. She's getting pretty excited that's just about all she can talk about.

with Luke and Emilee gone in the mornings Jacob doesn't exactly know what to do with him self. He asked me this morning "where's Lukie" I said at school. He looked up at me puzzled and went along playing for a while more. And then came back and said" I miss Lukie when he come home." I wish I had a tape recorder going it was so cute. But I have to say it was almost too quite, What will I do when both boys are in school. Luke kinder and Jacob preschool, and Emilee gone all day long. Just think my house will be spotless for a few hours and then come out the toys. But I will always love and cherish them,.

If you can make it to the Baptism our family would LOVE to see you there
.

No comments: